Intensive program that will allow students, professionals, academics and/or researchers to develop skills to execute innovation projects in the local or international creative industry.This 6 months program will offer the participant:
• Internships: The participant will be linked to a company, organization or institution related to their project to carry out a 6 hour internship, Monday through Thursday. During this time the intern will receive the necessary tools to implement his/her initiative, with the support of professionals and experts.
· Counseling: Twice a week, for 3 hours, the participant will attend a theoretical-practical session with experts in the design of sustainable projects, public policies and business models in the Super Node building.
· Development: In the course of the HOOKUP Creative Program, the participant will develop and put into practice the knowledge acquired. Once a week, the participant may share his/her project with a group of investors, to obtain financing.
Design an international, efficient and binding innovation ecosystem through the execution of Creative Industry projects, promoting the City’s economy by generating a powerful network of transformation between entrepreneurs and society.
To be eligible to participate in this program, the following criteria must be met:
• +18 years old.
• Be enrolled as a university student in careers related to the creative industry or in accredited institutions. • To have completed the 3rd year or more of the study curriculum.
• To have a grade average of at least 8 on a scale of 10.
• Be an active professional in the Design Industry and/or the Creative Industry.
• Have a valid professional diploma and license.
• Be an active professor or be carrying out research in the Design Industry and/or the Creative Industry.
• English proficiency (80% TOEFL)
• Spanish proficiency (80% SIELE)
• To provide 3 recommendation letters from accredited companies or institutions.
• To provide a CV and Life Letter
• To submit a project to be carried out in the creative industry, in line with the 2030 Agenda indicators.